Mukuba University, MU Zambia Admission and Application Forms 2020/2021. How to Apply for the MU Admission and Mukuba University Online Application.
This is to inform candidates/applicants/school leavers that the Mukuba University, MU Zambia Application form, and the Admission requirements into various programmes including Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes and Postgraduate Diploma, Masters and Doctorate Programmes.
Applicants are advised to check the Mukuba Admission Requirements 2020/2021 before submitting the application.
How to Apply for Mukuba University Admission
- Applicants are to fill the application form with the accurate data and submit along with relevant academic documents.
- Download the Form from the university admission portal or from here.
- Submit the form at the University admission unit, P.O. BOX 20382, Itimpi Kitwe, Zambia; [email protected]; +260 956664797/+260978237121.
- More information is indicated in the application form.
Mukuba University, MU Zambia Application
Applicants and prospective students should fill and submit the application form before the deadline as it is communicated by the Admissions office. Late applications are only accepted if the program space allows.
These should be received not later than two weeks after the start of the appropriate semester; OR not later than a week after the beginning of a session. The admission procedure includes the Master’s Program applicants.
Once you submit your form, you must pay the application fee for your form to be processed. Otherwise, it will not be processed.Further Reading
- Mukuba University, MU Zambia Admission Requirements 2020/2021
- Copperbelt University Application Form 2019/2020 | Apply Online
- All Courses Offered at Mukuba University, MU Zambia 2020/2021
- University of Zambia, UNZA Application Form 2020/2021
- Mukuba University (MU) Zambia Student Portal – http://musis.mukuba.edu.zm/studentLogin.php
- Mukuba University, MU Zambia Fee Structure 2020/2021
- Mukuba University Scholarship 2020/2021 Academic Year
- Mukuba University Contact Details (Address, Phone Number, and Email)