The Mukuba University, MU Zambia Admission Requirements 2020/2021 for various undergraduate, diploma and postgraduate programmes.
This page contains the minimum admission requirements into the undergraduate and Postgraduate programme at the Mukuba University, MU Zambia.
Applicants and candidates who wish to gain admission into the Mukuba University, MU Zambia for the first or second degree must meet the following admission requirements.
Mukuba University, MU Undergraduate Admission Requirements
Candidates should check if they meet the following requirements before they apply for admission at MU.
- Five (5) credits or better in Mathematics, English and a Science related subject plus any other two.
- Applicants for Bachelor of Education (Textiles and Nutritional Sciences) should have passed in any of the following subjects; Food and Nutrition, Home Management, and Fashion and Fabrics.
Mukuba University, MU Postgraduate Requirements
A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited University in a subject or subjects relevant to the course applied for.
Please note. Applicants for Teaching Methods should have at least obtained a Degree
- ChaU Admission Requirements in 2019
- All Courses Offered at Mukuba University, MU Zambia 2020/2021
- Mukuba University, MU Zambia Application Forms 2020/2021
- Mukuba University, MU Zambia Fee Structure 2020/2021
- Mukuba University (MU) Zambia Student Portal – http://musis.mukuba.edu.zm/studentLogin.php
- List Of Courses Offered at University of Zambia, UNZA – 2020/2021
- Courses & Programmes Offered at Chalimbana University, ChaU 2019/2020
- Mukuba University Scholarship 2020/2021 Academic Year