CBU Zambia Application Form – Copperbelt University, CBU Admission form 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Applicants, school leavers, non-school leavers, special cases and suitable qualified are hereby invited to apply for the Copperbelt University, CBU Admission. This page contains important information on CBU Application form and Requirements.
Available Application form include Undergraduate Degree and Diploma Programmes form for the 2019/2020 Session.
Requirements for Admission at Copperbelt University
Applicants must meet the following requirement to qualify.
At least five (5) ‘O’ Levels, with a credit or better in required subjects, including Mathematics and English.
How to Apply for Admission into Copperbelt University
- Log on to the Copperbelt University Portal.
- Click on the Apply Now link.
- Input the required data accurately and submit the application form.
- Print the ZANACO Student Bill Muster form.
Note: Make sure you print the ZANCO Student Bill Muster form, it will be required to make payment of K150.00 at any Zambia National Commercial Bank Branch.
Application is not complete until payments are made, the inability to make payment will render the application void.
- Mukuba University, MU Zambia Application Forms 2020/2021
- Copperbelt University, CBT Students Portal | cbu.ac.zm/opus
- University of Zambia, UNZA Application Form 2020/2021
- Mukuba University, MU Zambia Fee Structure 2020/2021
- Mukuba University, MU Zambia Admission Requirements 2020/2021
- Rusangu University, RU Zambia Student Portal – www.studentsystem.ru.edu.zm
- Mukuba University (MU) Zambia Student Portal – http://musis.mukuba.edu.zm/studentLogin.php
- University of Zambia, UNZA Students Portal – sis.unza.zm