Africa University Fees Schedule for Tuition, Accommodation, Registration, and Others. The Africa University, AU Zimbabwe School Fees Structure 2019/2020 Academic Year.
The management of the African University, AU Zimbabwe has released the amount payable as school fees for various programmes.
Candidates and applicants who seek admission into the Africa University, AU Zimbabwe are advised to confirm the amount payable as school fees for their desired programe before applying.
Africa University, AU Fees Structure
The table below represents the amount payable as school fees by Undergraduates at Africa University, AU Zambia for the 2019/2020 academic session.
|Fees Per Semester||Amount Payable ($)|
|Health fees (per year)||250.00|
|Students Union (per year)||25.00|
|Late registration fees||15.00|
|Late late registration fees||15.00|
|Other Fees Payable|
|Appeals fee (per course)||25.00|
|Student Permit fees||200.00|
|Result transcript fees (excluding postage)||20.00|
|Supplementary Examination fees||20.00|
Please Note: The Africa University Fees is $2800 per year (two academic semesters). The amount payable becomes about $5600 after other expenses such as accommodation, food, health insurance are included.
- Africa University, AU Entry Requirements for New Applicants 2019/2020
- Africa University Online Application & Requirements 2019/2020
- List of Courses Offered at Africa University (AU)
- Africa University, AU Student Portal: acacia.africau.ac.zw
- Africa University, AU Academic Calendar 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Africa University (AU) Address & Contact Details