University of Pretoria, UP Admission Form, Requirements and Application. Breakdown of How to Apply to the University of Pretoria, UP.
This is to inform all suitably qualified candidates that the breakdown of how to apply to the University of Pretoria, UP is out online. This page contains instructions to apply to UP online.
University of Pretoria Online Application
The application starts in March every year, interested candidates and applicants are advised to register as soon as the application starts. Take note of the following before you apply to UP using the application form.
- An active email address, create an email address if you don’t have.
- Calculate your APS
- Complete the Application in full
- Obtaining the University of Pretoria student number does not mean you have been granted admission.
- For queries during the application process call 012 420 3111 or send a mail to [email protected]
- Candidates who wish to study BSc(Arch)(Architecture) or BSc (Int)(Interior Architecture) must indicate them as their first choice on their application.
Complete the UP Online Application
The University of Pretoria, UP makes provision for one online application form. Follow the link below to complete the UP online application.
Do not forget to fill in your first (1st) and second (2nd) choice of study during the application.
- Apply to UP Online Application
UP Application Fees
The amount payable for the University of Pretoria Application fee is R300, please note that the money is non-refundable.
Submitting Required Documents and Results
Ensure you submit all exam results (Grade 11 – Sept. Grade 12), failure may lead to a delay in the application process. You might find that you applied early in Grade 12 and thus only sent in your final Grade 11 results.
Ensure you send your new results to UP as you receive them, this would help you get your results by the time finals to come around.
For transfer students, you are to submit all transcripts and academic records as early as possible.
As well as that a final transcript of current studies being undertaken reaches the Admissions Office as soon as possible after receipt.
After a successful application monitor your application status until you get your acceptance and/or provisional acceptance letter and others.
N.B. You will be required to either accept or decline your application online after you have been offered provisional admission.
For more information visit the UP Admission Portal: https://www.up.ac.za/online-application
- University of Free State, UFS Online Application & Requirements 2020/2021
- University of Pretoria (TUKS) Application Fees and Dates – Updated
- University of Fort Hare, UFH Online Application 2020/2021 | Local & International Students
- University of Venda, Univen Online Application & Deadline
- Vaal University of Technology, VUT Admission Forms 2019/20 (Apply Here)
- NSFAS Application, Requirements, Online, Status, Eligibility & Deadline 2020
- Vaal University of Technology, VUT Programmes, Diploma, Courses and Application
- Check Your University of the Free State (UFS) Application Status 2020/2021