Prepaid and Contract Customers on the Cell C mobile phone network check their account balance using the nifty little balance enquiry feature.
To check your balance as a prepaid or contract subscriber, simply dial 140 on your mobile phone. You will hear an update on your remaining airtime or SMS bundle.
You can also check your balance by dialing *147# and then select option 3.
Another option is to send ‘bal‘ or ‘balance‘ as an SMS to 14302. You will receive an SMS containing your airtime balance.
- Cell C Mobile App > Check balances on the home screen.
- Self-Service IVR > Dial 135; option 1 for “Manage”; option 1 for “View Remaining Balance and Usage”.
- USSD > Dial *101# OR Dial *147#; option 2.
- Call 136 > Dial 136; option 0 for “Balance Enquiry”.
- Cell C Website > Login to Self-Service on www.cellc.co.za.
- Call 135 > Dial 135 & option 9 to speak to an agent.
The service is absolutely free. For more inquiry contact Cell C customer care or leave a comment.
- How to Transfer Airtime on Cell C Network
- Cell C Upgrade – Requirements and Contract Details
- List of All Cell C USSD Codes
- Cell C Customer Care Service in South Africa | Phone and Contact Details
- MTN South Africa Customer Care Line and Contact Address
- How to Send “Please Call Me” On Cell C
- DStv South Africa Customer Care Contacts, Numbers, Facebook, Twitter, Community
- Cell C LTE Manual APN Configuration Settings