To be honest, Cell C is one of the leading telecommunication company in South Africa. They started operation in 2001 and have gained experience over 15 years, providing South African customers with the best innovative network service.
Cell C “Please Call Me” is another useful innovation from the telecommunication company. This allows a user to send a free Please Call me Message to another Cell C or Network user.
So, how can I send the “Please Call Me Back” message on Cell C Network?
Follow the guidelines below to send the “Please Call Me” message for free. Cell C offers its users seven (7) free calls me SMS per day to any network.
Dial *111* Receiving number#, e.g If you want to send a Please Call Me SMS to 12345678, dial *111* 12345678#.
The recipient would receive the message requesting him/her to call you back. You can send the call me back message to any Network in South Africa.
- How to Transfer Airtime on Cell C Network
- List of All Cell C USSD Codes
- Cell C Account Balance | USSD Code | Enquiry Number | SMS
- Planet TV WhatsApp Number For Music Request
- Cell C Customer Care Service in South Africa | Phone and Contact Details
- How to Get Free USA Phone Number in South Africa
- Cell C Upgrade – Requirements and Contract Details
- Neotel Customer Care Contact Details (Address, Phone & Email)