University of Pretoria Admission Point Score (APS) Calculator and Break down.
This is to notify suitably qualified applicants, candidates, and school-leavers that the breakdown on how to calculate APS at Tuks is now available online.
Candidates who have chosen the University need to calculate their APS before submitting their application forms to TUKS.
Universities in South Africa use APS points as a tool to determine if applicants are qualified for their respective courses.
University of Pretoria (TUKS) calculates applicants APS in a unique way.
APS Breakdown at University of Pretoria
Applicants must meet the least APS before he/she would be considered for a programme. Each matric subject you write an examination awards you point.
To calculate your APS, you’ll need to add your six best subjects, excluding Life Orientation.
The points you will be awarded for each course depends on the percentage you score in that particular subject. TUKS Admission Point Score is the total points awarded on each course.
Admission into TUKS is competitive scoring the minimum requirement may not be enough to gain admission into your desired degree programme. Try to score the highest marks you can to be on the safer side.
University of Pretoria APS Calculation
The picture above represents the breakdown of Tuks’ APS calculation.
Good luck.Further Reading
- Calculate APS at University of Fort Hare 2020
- Calculate Your APS at SU (Stellenbosch University)
- Calculate Your APS at Vaal University of Technology (VUT)
- University of Pretoria, UP Application Form & Requirements
- University of Pretoria (TUKS) Application Fees and Dates – Updated
- University of Pretoria, UP Tuition Fees Structure 2019/2020
- University of the Free State Bridging Programme and Requirements 2020/2021
- University of KwaZulu-Natal, UKZN Entry Requirements 2019/2020