Kabale University, KAB Online Application and Application Forms for the 2019/2020 Academic Year.
Kabale University (KAB) Application Form for Undergraduates and Diploma Courses. Prospective candidates are to fill the application form before the application deadline.
Late applications are only accepted if the program space allows. These should be received not later than two weeks after the start of the appropriate semester; OR not later than a week after the beginning of a session. The admission procedure includes the Master’s Program applicants.
Once you submit your form, you must pay the application fee for your form to be processed. Otherwise, it will not be processed.
Kabale University, KAB Application Forms
Candidates and applicants can download the application form university portal – www.kab.ac.ug, under Study at KAB: downloads, then follow these guidelines:
- Complete the form,
- Scan it along with your academic documents and e-mail the scanned copies to [email protected], or
- Post the applications to Admissions Office, Kabale University, P.O. Box 317, Kabale, Uganda
- Candidates can apply online at admissions.kab.ac.ug.
- Kabale University, KAB Admission 2019/2020 – How to Apply
- Gulu University (GU) Admission Application and Entry Requirements 2020/2021
- Kabale University, KAB Student Portal – kab.ac.ug
- Gulu University, GU Student Portal – Student.gu.ac.ug
- Busitema University, BU Uganda Admission List 2019/2020 PDF
- Busitema University, BU Student Portal | Official Website & Contact
- Busitema University, BU Admission Requirements 2019/2020 Session
- Busitema University, BU Uganda Cutoff Points 2019/20