Kabale University, KAB Uganda Admission, Application into various Programmes at the University for the 2019/2020 Academic Year. Kabale University Entry Requirements for Direct, Diploma and Graduate Programmes.
This is to inform applicants and school leavers who intend to study at Kabale University that the Application Form and Entry requirements are out online. Applicants are to fill the form online and submit it on the admission portal.
This page contains information on Kabale University Admission Application Guidelines for 2020/2021 academic year.
Kabale University, KAB Admission Application
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of Shs.50,000/= (plus a bank charge) at any Stanbic Bank branch (A\C Number: 9030005669277) or any DFCU Bank branch (A\C Number: 1011011020000433)
- Obtain an application form and complete it
- Attach photocopies of their academic documents to the completed application form.
- Return the applications to any of the following collection points:
- Kabale University Liaison Office, 3rd Floor, REEV House, Bombo Rd, Opposite GAPCO Service Station, Wandegeya, Kampala
- Kabale University Liaison Office, 1st Floor, NARTZALUS House, Kimironko Rd, Remera, Kigali, Rwanda
- Kabale University, Kikungiri Campus, Kabale Municipality
- Kabale University Office, Rukungiri District Education Office, Rukungiri Municipality
- For applicants who cannot obtain forms and/or deliver the applications physically:
- Download the application form below.
- Complete the form, scan it along with your academic documents and e-mail the scanned copies to [email protected], or post the applications to Admissions Office, Kabale University, P.O. Box 317, Kabale, Uganda
- ONLY applicants with official Transcripts/Result Slips and/or Certificates will be considered.
- Applicants for postgraduate programmes and upgraders must attach certified copies of their Transcripts and/or Certificates.
- Applicants holding international academic documents must also attach copies of equivalence documents obtained from the Uganda National Examinations Board or Uganda National Council for Higher Education, as the case may be.
- Use the programme codes (not full names of programmes) when filling in choices
- All Inquiries should be addressed to [email protected]; or call 078 860259
- Kabale University, KAB Online Application & Application Form 2019/2020
- Gulu University (GU) Admission Application and Entry Requirements 2020/2021
- Kabale University, KAB Student Portal – kab.ac.ug
- Stanbic Bank Uganda Customer Care Email Address, Lines (Local and International)
- Busitema University, BU Uganda Admission List 2019/2020 PDF
- Busitema University, BU Uganda Contact Details | VC, Registrar, Secretary, PRO
- Busitema University, BU Admission Requirements 2019/2020 Session
- Gulu University, GU Student Portal – Student.gu.ac.ug