Gulu University School of Medicine Masters Programme Requirements 2020-2021. GU Uganda School of Medicine Masters Entry Requirements and Programme Content.
This is to inform candidates who wish to apply for Gulu University School of Medicine Programmes that the entry requirements are available on this page.
Applicants must meet the below requirements to qualify for admission into Gulu University School of Medicine Programme.
Gulu University School of Medicine Entry Requirements
- Candidates who enroll for this programme must come from various undergraduate backgrounds including Health Science, Social Science, Development Studies, Arts, Basic Science, and Education.
- Candidates are admitted in this full-time programme with the understanding that they will take part in all Core Courses offered.
- Some of the Core Courses include Social and Cultural Anthropology; Medical Anthropology; Anthropology of Infectious Diseases; Cross-Cultural Psychiatry; Anthropology of Health, Disease, and Illness; Children, Health and Healthcare; Medicine, Human Rights, and Culture; Research Methods; Health and Health Care in Africa.
- In addition, Master students are offered Elective Courses to enrich their skills.
- These include Epidemiology and Biostatistics; Gender and Reproductive Health; Chronic diseases in Africa; and Current Debates in Medical Anthropology
- Gulu University Postgraduate Courses, Duration, School Fees Structure
- List of Courses Offered at Gulu University, GU 2020-2021
- Gulu University (GU) Admission Application and Entry Requirements 2020/2021
- Busitema University, BU Admission Requirements 2019/2020 Session
- Gulu University, GU Contact, Email, Address and Telephone
- Busitema University Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- List Of Busitema University Courses and Programmes Offered
- Gulu University, GU Student Portal – Student.gu.ac.ug