Gulu University, GU Uganda Admission Entry Requirements, Application for various Programmes at the University for the 2020/2021 Academic Year. Gulu University Uganda Entry Requirements for Direct, Diploma and Graduate Programmes.
This is to inform applicants and school leavers who intend to study at the Gulu University, GU Uganda that the Application Form and Entry requirements are out online. Applicants are to fill the form online and submit it on the admission portal.
This page contains information on the Gulu University Uganda Admission Entry Requirements for 2020/2021 academic year.
Gulu University Application
- Following the online submission of Application Form, print out a payslip.
- Applicants from East Africa are to pay UGX 50,000 as of application fee while international applicants are to pay $30. Bank Charges may be included, payments are to be made in any of the following banks Stanbic Bank, DFCU Bank, Post Bank, Centenary Bank, and Bank of Africa.
- An additional fee for the Pre-entry examinations of 50,00 for East Africans and the US $ 30 for International applicants for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery under the Diploma Entry Scheme has been included on the payslip.
- Applicants with qualifications from countries other than Uganda must submit copies of equated academic documents from Uganda National Examinations Board to the email [email protected]; on submitting the form online.
- The document must be a maximum of 5MB and be in a Portable Document Format (PDF).
- Applicants with qualifications from Uganda National Examinations Board do not require to submit their documents.
- Applicants under the Diploma and Graduate Entry Schemes must submit copies of certified academic documents to the email [email protected]; on submitting the form online. The document must be a maximum of 5MB and be in a Portable Document Format (PDF).
Gulu University Entry Requirements
To qualify for admission into Gulu University, GU Uganda, applicants must meet the following minimum requirements.
- Ugandan Certificate of Education or equivalent with a minimum of 5 passes obtained at the same sitting, and
- At least two principal passes obtained at the same sitting of the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education or equivalent
- Not obtained the grades Y, Z, 7 or 9 at Ordinary Level or Advanced Level
- Applicants are to visit the Gulu University Portal for more information on Minimum Entry Requirements.
- Applicants who find difficulty filling the online application form can receive help at the University Admissions Office and ICT Unit located in the Academic Registrar’s building. Refer to the online guidelines for your assistance
- The Academic Registrar has not appointed an agent to act on his behalf to solicit for additional funds other than the application fee payable in the designated banks.
- All inquiries related to applications should be addressed to the Academic Registrar on the email [email protected]
- Admission to any programme will only be effected after realizing the required number of candidates.
- Kabale University, KAB Admission 2019/2020 – How to Apply
- Kabale University, KAB Online Application & Application Form 2019/2020
- Gulu University, GU Student Portal – Student.gu.ac.ug
- Gulu University, GU School of Medicine Entry Requirements 2020-2021
- Gulu University, GU Contact, Email, Address and Telephone
- Busitema University, BU Admission Requirements 2019/2020 Session
- Stanbic Bank Uganda Customer Care Email Address, Lines (Local and International)
- Gulu University Postgraduate Courses, Duration, School Fees Structure