The University of Rwanda, UR Fees Structure for Tuition, Accommodation, Registration, and Others. The University of Rwanda, UR School Fees Structure 2019/2020 Academic Year.
The management of the University of Rwanda, UR has released the amount payable as school fees for various programmes in the university.
Candidates and applicants who seek admission into the University of Rwanda, UR are advised to confirm the amount payable as school fees for their desired programe before applying.
University of Rwanda Fees Structure
At the University of Rwanda, fees and payments are divided into two categories:
Academic Administrative fees: These are mandatory fees related to academic services like application for admissions, registration, medical and health insurance. Some of these fees are paid once and others are paid annually.
Tuition or Qualification fees: The University of Rwanda is pleased to announce the undergraduate programs offered in the University of Rwanda with respective fees for the academic year 2018-2019
For more information about new Tuition Fees for Undergraduate Programmes Click on the links.
- Fees structure for Undergraduate degree programmes
- Signed fees structure for Diploma and Advanced Diploma Programmes
- Postgraduate Tuition and Administrative Fee Structure
NB: You must use your UR student number as it appears on the acceptance letter while paying the fees to the bank.
- University of Rwanda, UR Admission Requirements 2019/2020
- How to Apply for University of Rwanda Admission 2020/2021
- University of Rwanda, UR Student Portal – https://ur.ac.rw/
- List of Courses Offered at University of Rwanda, RW – 2020/2021
- Accredited Private Universities in Rwanda: The Full List 2019
- Past and Present Presidents of the Republic of Rwanda (1961 – 2019)
- Rwandan Symbols, Anthem, Flag and their Meanings
- Rwandan Anthem Lyrics in English, French & Kinyarwanda