The University of Rwanda, UR Application Online Admission Form, Requirements and How to Apply 2020/2021.
This is to inform applicants, candidates, school leavers, and the general public that the University of Rwanda, UR Online Application 2019/2020 Academic year is out.
If you wish to apply for the University of Rwanda, UR Application, you are on the right page. Before you start the UR Online registration, ensure you meet the admission requirements.
Applicants and candidates are advised to check the University of Rwanda, UR Entry Requirements and fees structure before submitting admission.
How to Apply for University of Rwanda Admission
Follow this step by step guide on completing an online application through UR Applicants portal. Before starting your online application consider the following:
- Browse our academic programmes through the link at the end of these guidelines.
- Navigate through the program description to check College and programme specific entry requirements. This will inform you about your eligibility for a particular programme(s).
- Take note of programmes that meet your career dreams. The system will allow you to make five choices at maximum.
- With the above information, you will have understood our College systems and probably made a choice of the academic programme(s) you want to apply for. It is now time to learn how the online application system works following guidelines below.
- The online application is a 12-step process. All applicants must first pay application fee after getting the reference/student number. Payment is made in Bank of Kigali(BK) or Via MTN Mobile Money by using Urubuto. To pay with Mobile Money Dial *775# and follow instructions.
- Applicants will be able to continue and complete the application process after payment. At this stage, you will log in to the system through the Registered Users window.
- Please keep the bank slip with you for it may be required when necessary.
- After generating a reference number, pay a non-refundable fee of 5000Frw (for Rwandan and EAC citizens) and 6,000 Frw for international applicants, to UR Bank account no00094-0637830-21 Bank of Kigali.
Steps to Apply for Admission at University of Rwanda,
STEP 1, 2, and 3: Start your application by clicking the Applicant portal from the right of the home page under Quick links and at the end of the guideline. The first application form window: Click on New application. The prospective students will complete their biographical information.
Note: Existing students (those who attempted to apply in the past) will proceed to Step 6
STEP 4, 5, and 6: Creation of PIN and STUDENT ACCOUNT in the System. 5: Starting point on programme selection. At this step you are required to click the I accept button on the bottom
STEP 7, 8, and 9 : Click on Next Step to continue with the application. At this step, the default Academic Year is 2019 you do not need to fill the field. You only need to type in the search field e keyword (e.g: Accounting, information, medicine) to view the list of programmes related to it. Select one programme from the list
STEP 10: Choosing a campus and attendance mode ( Where and how would you like to study). At this stage, you must select the campus and attendance mode only other fields are auto-filled for new students. Then save and continue.
STEP 11 and 12: Confirmation of your choice. At this stage, the system blocks your application for verification of payment of the application fee paid in Bank of Kigali(BK) on UR-Internal Revenues Account no 00094-0637830-21 Bank of Kigali. After paying you can now submit your application.
- University of Rwanda, UR Fees Structure and Payment Information 2020/2021
- University of Rwanda, UR Admission Requirements 2019/2020
- University of Rwanda, UR Student Portal – https://ur.ac.rw/
- Accredited Private Universities in Rwanda: The Full List 2019
- List of Courses Offered at University of Rwanda, RW – 2020/2021
- Past and Present Presidents of the Republic of Rwanda (1961 – 2019)
- Rwandan Symbols, Anthem, Flag and their Meanings
- Rwandan Anthem Lyrics in English, French & Kinyarwanda