Nathi born (Nkosinathi Mankayi) is a South African singer-songwriter and artist. He was born on 23 December 1982 in Mthatha, Eastern Cape, South Africa.
Nathi rose to fame upon the release of his acclaimed song titled “Nomvula” off his triple-platinum debut studio album Buyelekhaya.
Nathi Mankayi Profile
|Age||37 years old|
Nathi Mankayi Age
He was born on 23 September 1982, Nathi Mankayi is aged 37 years old.
Nathi Mankayi Family
He was born to a single mother in Mthatha and has four (4) siblings. He grew up in Maclear, Eastern Cape.
Nathi Mankayi Career
- He started recording his debut studio album titled Buyelekhaya in late 2014, releasing “Nomvula” as its lead single in 2015
- Released his second album titled Umbulelo Wam on 28 October 2016. He is signed to the record label, Ghetto Ruff/Muthaland Entertainment.
- Nathi competed and won a local music competition known as “Dare to Dream”.
- On 10 March 2015, he released Buyelekhaya.
- He released a 12-track sophomore album titled Umbulelo Wam in October 2016.