Joshua Beckford is a 14-year-old boy who performs complex surgeries and wants to end death. He was born in the United Kingdom in the year 2005.
He designs and delivers Power-Point presentations on Human Anatomy at Community fund-raising events to adult audiences.
Joshua Beckford Age
He was born in the U.K in the year 2005 as of 2019, Joshua Beckford aged 14 years.
Joshua Beckford Education
- He is exceptional in the following areas Maths, Foreign Language, History, Philosophy, IT, Art and Science and sport.
- Joshua was taught at home from the age of 10 months.
- He learned to read fluently using phonics at the age of 2 years 6 months old.
- He mastered speaking Japanese at 2 and a half years then started to learn Chinese Mandarin.
- At the age of three, he was able to correctly name most cars on the road and what country they were made in.
- Joshua decided since he was 4 years old that when he grows up, he wants to be a Neuro-Surgeon and possibly an Astronaut.
- He designs and delivers Power-Point presentations on Human Anatomy at Community fund-raising events to adult audiences. At the age of 6 years, he completed a master class in Philosophy and Historical Enquiry a research project on the Great Plague of 1665 at Oxford University and he was awarded a distinction in both subjects.
- He also has a certificate for IXL an on-line maths programme for completing 29,000 maths problems.
- Joshua aims to attend either Cambridge to study to become a neuro-surgeon with a specialist interest in Genetics.
- Joshua is also an accomplished artist, he draws pictures as a hobby and for relaxation.
- Joshua plays 14 different sports at school and enjoys all
Joshua Beckford Achievements and Nomination
- He was nominated and won the National Black Youth Achievement Award (BYA) for Education in 2012.
- He is currently the BYA Ambassador for Education.
- Joshua has since been recognised in over 90 countries in the world with internet articles in most languages.
- He has been presented with a total of 14 National Award.
- He was also the recipient of the Legacy Gala Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Joshua has an award from Birmingham University when he won a national letter-writing competition.
- He presently has an amazing typing speed of 112 words a minute with 100% accuracy.