Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti (born 10 July) is a Nigerian actress, businesswoman, and producer. She stepped into the spotlight for her debut film in 2002, TV series, Laff Patterns.
Jaiye Kuti Profile
|Name||Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti|
|Date of Birth||10 July|
|Spouse||Wasiu Alabi Odetola|
|Popular for||Her debut TV series, Laff Patterns (2002).|
Jaiye Kuti Date of Birth
She was born on July 10 in Nigeria.
Jaiye Kuti Education
- Attended Ikorodu Grammar School
- Studied Secretarial Administration at the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, Ogun State.
- Read English at the University of Lagos.
Jaiye Kuti Career
- Had her debut film in 2002, TV series, Laff Patterns.
- She said that she couldn’t have a wet kiss on the screen in 2012.
- Ambassador in Lagos State Polytechnic in 2016.
- CEO of Jaylex Aesthetic Productions. She is also into Real estates.
Jaiye Kuti Husband
She is wedded to Wasiu Alabi Odetola (aka. Pasuma).
Jaiye Kuti Achievements
- Ambassador of the Lagos State Polytechnic (24 March 2016).
- City People Movie Special Recognition Award.