How to Apply for Admission into the University of Ghana, Legon 2020-2021 Academic Year. This page contains updates on the University of Ghana, Legon Admission application and Requirements for Ghanaian Applicants.
Interested Ghanaian applicants and candidates are hereby informed of the University of Ghana, Legon Application form and requirements for admission are out.
Ghanaian Applicants can now apply for admission into the University of Ghana, Legon for the 2020-2021 academic year.
The University of Ghana, Legon Admission Application Guidelines for Ghanaian Applicants. University of Ghana online application E-VOUCHERS can be obtained by Ghanaian applicants for GH¢200.00 at the following banks:
- Republic Bank,
- Agricultural Development Bank,
- Ghana Commercial Bank,
- Zenith Bank,
- Universal Merchant Bank,
- Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG),
- Prudential Bank and Fidelity Bank.
Ghanaian applicants in the following categories are expected to apply using the E-VOUCHER
WASSSCE/SSSCE Applicants and Ghanaians with Foreign Background
WASSCE/SSSCE applicants and Ghanaians who apply with foreign qualifications from schools which write the International Baccalaureate (IB) and the IGCSE such as:
- Alpha Beta,
- Faith Montessori International School,
- Ghana International School,
- New Nation International School,
- SOS – Hermann GMEINER International College,
- Tema International School etc. should do the following:
At any of the Banks listed above, applicants will be required to indicate their names, mobile phone numbers and e-mail addresses on the bank voucher before they are served.
Those without e-mail addresses will however not be disadvantaged. A confirmation of their Pin will be sent to their mobile phones. After purchasing the e-voucher, applicants should CAREFULLY follow the instructions given.
After the application has been submitted online, the eVoucher should be kept in a safe place as it may be required by applicants when accessing their admission status at a later date.
DIPLOMA/HND TO DEGREE APPLICANTS
After buying the e-voucher, Diploma/HND to Degree applicants are expected to scan and attach the following documents to their online application forms:
- Diploma/HND transcripts
- Where applicable, certified copies of ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level certificates/result slips
The pay-in-slips together with applicants’ certificates/result slips should be scanned and attached to the application form before submission online.
The certificates/results slips should be scanned into one PDF or Word document and attached to the application form.
- University of Ghana, Legon Admission for International Students 2020-2021
- University of Ghana, Legon Fees Structure: 2019-2020
- University of Ghana, Legon Contact Address
- List Of Courses Offered At University Of Ghana, Legon: 2020-2021
- Kwame Nkrumah University, KNUST Fees Structure 2020/2021
- Kwame Nkrumah University, KNU Courses & Requirements 2020/2021