This article contains information on the University of Ghana, Legon International Students and Ghanaian Applying from Abroad Admission.
It also contains the University of Ghana, Legon Application for 2020 Intake and Application for admission to the 2020-2021 academic year.
This article contains information on the University of Ghana, Legon Application form and Requirements for admission into Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes and Postgraduate degree programs for the 2020-2021 academic year.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS AND GHANAIANS APPLYING FROM ABROAD
International applicants and Ghanaians applying from abroad should NOT buy the e-voucher. They should use the following this link to access the online application form for completion and submission.
All applicants are expected to pay to the University a non-refundable application processing fee of US$110.00.This fee can be paid directly or wire transferred into the University of Ghana ECOBANK Account.
Details of the Account are:
- Account Name: University of Ghana Foreign Students Account
- Account Number: 0161014409780401
- Bank Details: Ecobank Ghana Limited, Legon Branch
- Swift: ECOCGHAC
or International Transfer through Ecobank (0161014409780401 or 0161094409780403)
or Payment with Credit Card on the GT payment platform.
The pay-in-slips together with applicants’ certificates/result slips should be scanned and attached to the application form before submission online.
The certificates/ results slips should be scanned into one PDF or Word document and attached to the application form. No application will be processed without proof of payment of the fee.
- University of Ghana, Legon Admission for Ghanaian Applicants 2020-2021
- University of Ghana, Legon Contact Address
- University of Ghana, Legon Fees Structure: 2019-2020
- List Of Courses Offered At University Of Ghana, Legon: 2020-2021
- Kwame Nkrumah University, KNUST Fees Structure 2020/2021
- Kwame Nkrumah University, KNU Courses & Requirements 2020/2021