Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, KNUST Fees Structure 2020/2021. KNUST School Fees Schedule for Undergraduate Students for the 2020/2021 Academic Year.
This is to notify students and applicants of Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology the management has published the school fees structure for undergraduate degree students.
The university reserves the exclusive right to change the University fee structure without prior notice. This page contains the amount payable as tuition fees for various programmes.
Kwame Nkrumah University Fee Structure
Here is the list of programmes offered at Kwame Nkrumah University and their fees 2020/2021 Session.
|Regular Freshmen||Postgraduates Freshers|
|Regular – Continuing Students (Year 2-6)||Postgraduates Continuing|
|Fee Paying – Freshmen||Undergraduates International (Freshers)|
|Fee Paying (Years 2-6)||Undergraduates International (Continuing)|
|Fee Paying (Years 5-6)||Postgraduate International (Freshers)|
|Undergraduate Parallel (Year 4)||Postgraduate International (Continuing)|
Take of the following;
1. Ghanaian Students are required to pay the relevant Fees as specified into KNUST MAIN FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT at any of the following Banks:
- GCB BANK
- REPUBLIC BANK
- UBA BANK
- CAL BANK
- BARCLAYS BANK
- GT BANK
- STANDARD CHATTERED BANK
- GHANA POST
2. International Students are required to pay the relevant Fees as specified into KNUST MAIN FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT at any of the following Banks:
- GCB BANK (Gha)
- UBA BANK
3. All freshmen are to have their Chest X-ray, and medical examination at KNUST Hospital.
Get more info about KNUST Here.Further Reading
- Kwame Nkrumah University, KNU Courses & Requirements 2020/2021
- University of Ghana, Legon Fees Structure: 2019-2020
- University of Ghana, Legon Admission for International Students 2020-2021
- University of Ghana, Legon Admission for Ghanaian Applicants 2020-2021
- List Of Courses Offered At University Of Ghana, Legon: 2020-2021
- University of Ghana, Legon Contact Address