Engr Musa Wada, Ph.D., FNIS is one of Nigeria’s foremost engineers. He was born on May 17 into the Muslim family. He is a member of several professional bodies.
He is vying for Governorship of Kogi State 2019 intending to claim the land and restore the values of our people.
Engr Musa Wada Profile
|Office||Aspirant for Kogi state Governorship 2019|
Engr Musa Wada Parents
He was born into the family of Alhaji Wada (father) and Hajia Awawo (mother).
Engr Musa Wada Education
- LGEA Primary School, Okura-Olafia
- Government Secondary School, Dekina
- Basic Studies at Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
- First-degree B.Sc in Building from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
- Second-degree M.Sc in Transport from Olabisi Onabanjo University(then Ogun State University).
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) in Civil Engineering from the Federal University of Technology, Akure.
- Ph.D. in Environmental Science from the University of Calabar, Nigeria.
Engr Musa Wada Career
- Chief Port Engineer, Engineering Division of the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) (2004-2007)
- Principal Manager, Capital Project of the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Headquarters in Lagos.
- Port Manager, Calabar Port Complex, 2013.
- Port Manager, Onne Port Complex.
- Managing Director, Seaview Properties Limited.