CP Wakili (born Mohammed Wakili) is the former Kano State Commissioner of Police. He is popular for the role he played during the 2019 general election. He has retired from the police force.
“Wakili was very passionate about tackling hard-drug sellers, drug-abuse and dangerous crimes in the state”, informationng.
CP Wakili Profile
|Place of Birth||Gombe State|
|State of Origin||Gombe|
|Occupation||Former Kano State Commissioner of Police|
|Alma mater||University of Maiduguri|
CP Wakili Biography
He was born in Gombe State, Nigeria and started his educational career in the same state. He started his educational career at Central Primary School and furthered his secondary education at Community Secondary School.
In the quest to further his academic career, Wakili attended the North East College of Arts and Science (now University of Maiduguri). Wakili and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in the Hausa Language.
In 1968, after serving his fatherland through the Nation Youth Service Corps (NYSC), he joined the Nigeria Police Force.
CP Wakili Career
- He served in different police commands.
- He was posted first to serve at Malumfashi L.G, now Katsina State. Wakili was the Divisional Police Officer who led a police team in an operation at a village called Zalanga.
- He also worked in Economic and Financial Crimes Comission (EFCC).
- Wakili also served as 2iC Operations in Kano and Lagos Police commands.
- He was at the Democratic Republic of Congo 1997 for Peace Keeping operations.
- “Muhammad Wakili“. Wikipedia retrieved 2019-10-01
- “(2019-05-25) Kano “super” CP, Mohammed Wakili retires“. Informationng retrieved 2019-10-01