Dr Shehu Yahaya is the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Development Bank of Nigeria Plc (DBN). He was appointed to the position on March 2017.
Before he rose to the chairman position, Yahaya was the Bank’s Interim Managing Director.
Dr Shehu Yahaya Profile
|Name|| Shehu Yahaya|
Dr Shehu Yahaya Career
- Held management and executive roles, including Executive Director at the African Development Bank and member, Monetary Policy Committee of the Central Bank of Nigeria.
- Served as Deputy General Manager at Nigeria Export-Import Bank (NEXIM).
- Lecturer in Macroeconomist at the Department of Economics at the University of Sussex, UK.
- Head of Economics Department at Bayero University Kano, Nigeria.
- Board member of American School, Abidjan.
- State Vice Chairman of the Nigerian Economic Society.
- Sub-Dean, Faculty of Social Management Sciences, Bayero University, Kano.
Dr Shehu Yahaya Education
Obtained a Bachelors Degree and a Masters degree in Economics from Ahmadu Bello University Zaria.
Doctorate of Philosophy in Industrial Economics from the University of Sussex, UK.
- Bismarck Rewane Biography, Profile, Education & Career
- Sabo Nanono Biography, Age, Profile, Career, Family & Nomination
- Abba Kyari Biography, Age, Profile, Chief of Staff & Education
- Anne Kabagambe Biography, Profile, Education, Family & Career
- Prof Doyin Salami Biography, Age, Office, Profile & Education
- Markus Jooste Biography, Age, Wife, Career, Profile & Membership
- Seun Fakorede Biography, Age, Profile, Education & Marital Status
- Ferdi Moolman Biography, Age, Profile, Salary, Education & Career
Patrice Motsepe Biography, Age, Profile, Net worth, Wife & Chidren
Lilly Million Biography, Profile & Facts
Joe Mettle Biography, Family, Career, Awards & Nominations
King Monada Biography, Age, Profile, Family & Songs
Muneerat Abdulsalam Biography, Age, Career, Profile & Education
DJ Maphorisa Biography, Age, Profile, Songs & Lyrics