Alhaji Sabo Nanono is one of the two nominated candidates from Kano state sent to the Senate for screening and confirmation by President Muhammad Buhari. He was born on 11 April 1946 in Kano State.
He hails from Tafai-Zakiria District, Kano state. Sabo Nanono is a banker.
Sabo Nanono Profile
|Wives||Aishatu Abdullahi |
|State of Origin||Kano|
Sabo Nanono Age
He was born on April 11, 1946 in Kano State, Nigeria, as of 2019 Sabo Nanana is aged 73 years old.
Sabo Nanono Family
He is a husband to Aishatu Abdullahi and Zahara Wali and a father to eight children, four sons, and four daughters.
Sabo Nanono Education
- Zakiria Elementary, Gwarzo Primary School, 1955-60.
- Birnin-Kudu Secondary School, Kano State, 1961-66.
- Government College, Kano, 1967-68.
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Kaduna State, 1969-72.
- The University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA, 1976-77.
- Harvard Business School, Harvard University, Massachusetts, USA, 1994.
Sabo Nanono Career
- Clerk C, Central Bank of Nigeria, Kano, 1969.
- Planning Officer, Kano State Government, 1972- 73.
- Lecturer, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Kaduna State, 1973-78.
- Senior Investment Executive, New Nigeria Development Company Limited, Kaduna, 1978-80.
- MD/CEO Kano State Investment and Properties Ltd., 1980-83.
- Asst. gm. Corporate Finance Bank of the North Ltd., 1983-88.
- Edir: Bank of the North Ltd., 1988-90.
- Gm African International Bank Limited, 1991-95; MD/CEO. African International Bank Ltd, 1995; Since 2000
- F. Institute of Management Consultants of Nigeria, 1997.
- Mm: Institute of Directors, 1977.
- Nigerian Institute of Management.
- Dir. Benro Packaging Company Ltd., Gboko, Benue State, 1978-79. Ceramics Manufacturers Ltd., Kano, 1978-83.
- Dir. Kano Textile Printers Ltd., Kano, 1980-83.
- Dir. National Trucks Manufacturers Ltd., Kano, 1980-83.
- Kano Cotton Ginnery Ltd… Kano, 1980-83.
- Kapital Insurance Company Ltd., Kano, 1980-83.
- Nigerian Victory Assurance Ltd, Kano, 1980-83.
- Northern Nigerian Flour Mills Ltd, Kano, 1980-83.
- Roof Company Ltd., Kaduna, 1983-88.
- Gaskiya Textile Mills Ltd, Kano, 1984-89; chairman Kano Hotels Ltd. 1987-92; dir.
- Matasa Community Bank Ltd, Kano, 1992-96.
- Academy Press Business Forms Ltd, Lagos, since 1994.
- Visa Investments and Securities Ltd, since 1995.
- Express Discount Ltd, since 1996.
- Mm: Governing Council, Kano State Foundation, 1988-92.
- Sub- Committee on Privatisation and Commercialisation of Nigerian Ports Authority, 1988.
- Mm Hadejia, Ja’amaare River Basin Authority, 1989; ch. Kano State Privatisation and Commercialisation Committee, 1990- 92.
- Mm: Board of Trustees.
- The Pearl Awards, since 1997, Board of Trustees, Harvard Business School Association of Nigeria, 1998.
- Sc: Ikoyi Club; hob: horse-riding, watching documentary videos; off: c/o African International Bank Limited, AIB Terrace, PMB 80069 Victoria Island, Lagos, 01-2620267. e-m; [email protected]
- Abba Kyari Biography, Age, Profile, Chief of Staff & Education
- Engr Musa Wada Biography, Age, Profile, Election & Education
- Allen Onyema Biography, Age, Profile, Wife, Education & Awards
- David Lyon Bayelsa Biography, Age, State, Profile & Governorship
- Kashifu Inuwa Abdullahi Biography, Education, Profile, Age & Career
- Ogor Okuweh Biography, Profile, Education & Occupation
- Ken Erics Biography, Age, Profile, State, Education, Wedding & Career
- Tope Alabi Biography, Age, Husband, Profile & Achievements