Ruth Kadiri is an actress, screenwriter, and film producer in Nigeria. She was born on 24 March 1988 in Benin City, Edo State. She has over fifty movies to her credit, many of which she wrote herself.
She has written and co-written several movies including Matters Arising, Heart of a Fighter, Ladies Men, Sincerity, First Class, Over the Edge.
Ruth Kadiri Profile
|Age||31 years old|
|State of Origin||Edo|
|Spouse||Eddie Watson Jr.|
|Popular for the movie||Boy’s cot|
Ruth Kadiri Age
She was born on 24 March 1988 in Benin City, Edo State, as of 2019 she is aged 31 years old.
Ruth Kadiri Family
She is the first child in her family and has a younger sister. According to one of her interviews, she used to live with her mother and sister, while her father lived outside Nigeria.
Ruth Kadiri Education
- First Foundation College
- Mass communication from the University of Lagos
- Business Administration from Yaba College Of Technology
Ruth Kadiri Career
- She started writing since she was in secondary school days.
- Ruth used to pay more attention to writing than acting.
- She wrote her first script titled ‘Wild and Dirty’, which began her career as a screenwriter.
- Later, she started acting in the movies she had written.
- She went into the limelight for the movie Boy’s Cot.
- Ruth has appeared in over 50 movies, many of which she wrote herself.
- She is also a producer and screenwriter.
- Ruth is also a philanthropist.
Ruth Kadiri Foundation
Recently, she launched her foundation called Ruth Kadiri Kids. The foundation was established to help the underprivileged children to achieve their goals and dreams through financial donations and inspirational lectures.
Ruth Kadiri Husband
She is married to Eddie Watson Jr, a Ghanaian actor, in 2018.
Ruth Kadiri Awards
- Best Actress of the Year at Nigeria Entertainment Awards
- Best Female Viewer’s Choice at the Golden Icon Academy Movie Award
- Iyabo Ojo Biography, Age, Profile, Husband, Marriage & Movies
- Regina Daniels Biography, Age, Husband, Wedding Movies & Profile
- Lilian Esoro Biography, Age, Career, Husband, Net worth & Profile
- Ebiere Bright Biography, Career, Education, Family & Profile
- Ibrahim Chatta Biography, Age, Profile, Wife, Career & Achievements
- Destiny Etiko Biography, Age, Profile, Education, Family & Fimography
- Sir Dee BBnaija Biography, Age, Profile, Occupation & Profile
- Tems Biography, Age, Profile, Education, Career & Record Label