Regina Daniels was born on October 10, 2000, is an actress and film producer in Nigeria. She became popular when she featured in a Nollywood movie titled “Miracle Child” in 2010.
Regina Daniels Profile
|Age||19 years old|
|Popular for||The movie “Miracle child”|
Regina Daniels Age
She was born on 10 October 2000, as of 2019, Regina Daniels is Aged 19 years old.
Regina Daniels Education
- Attended Hollywood International School.
- Proceeded to study Mass Communication at Igbinedion University.
Regina Daniels Career
- Started her acting career at the age of seven.
- Daniels first movie was “Marriage of Sorrow”.
- She came into limelight when she featured in a Nollywood movie titled “Miracle Child” in 2010.
- She was appointed Atiku Abubakar’s Youth Campaign Coordinator on 20 January 2019.
Regina Daniels Husband
On April 1, 2019 e-Nigeria! a news website made a publication stating that Ned Nwoko was the financial sponsor of Regina Daniels.
She has been widely criticized by fans and Nigerians on her alleged marriage to the 59-year-old billionaireFurther Reading
- Toyin Abraham Biography, Age, State, Career, Education & Family
- Ibrahim Chatta Biography, Age, Profile, Wife, Career & Achievements
- Ruth Kadiri Biography, Age, Husband, Career, Education & Profile
- Bolanle Ninalowo Biography, Age, Profile, Wife, Education & Family
- Lil Frosh Biography, Age, Record Label, Profile & Career
- Bontle Modiselle Biography, Age, Sisters, Career, Husband & Profile
- Ebiere Bright Biography, Career, Education, Family & Profile
- Iyabo Ojo Biography, Age, Profile, Husband, Marriage & Movies