Ndindi Nyoro is a politician, economist, and entrepreneur in Kenya. He was born in December 1985 and he is currently the Member of Parliament (MP) for Kiharu Constituency.
He is the founder and head of Investax Capital Limited, Afrisec Telecoms, and Sahara Capital.
Ndindi Nyoro Profile
|Age||33 years old (2019)|
|Alma mater||Kenyatta University|
Ndindi Nyoro Age
He was born in December 1985 in Muranga, Kenya as of 2019, Ndindi Nyoro is aged 33 years old.
Ndindi Nyoro Education
- He studied at Gathukeini Primary School, Murang’a County
- Completed his secondary education at Kiambugi Boys Secondary in 2003.
- Studied Economics at Kenyatta University.
Ndindi Nyoro Family
His mother was a peasant farmer while his father a carpenter in Kiandutu slums in Thika
Ndindi Nyoro Wife
On May 25, 2019, He tied the Knot with Sophia Wambui.
Ndindi Nyoro Career
Founder and head of Investax Capital Limited, Afrisec Telecoms, and Sahara Capital.
He has a place with Team Tangatanga, a huge group of Jubilee Party lawmakers unified to William Ruto.
In July 2019, Ndindi blamed the government for utilizing state organizations to badger him and declared that there were plans to capture him because of his affiliation and bolster he has for Deputy President William Ruto.
Ndindi Nyoro News
Kiharu MP Ndindi Nyoro was released from custody on Tuesday morning following his arrest on accusations of disrupting a church event presided over by his political rival Maina Kamanda, in his constituency.
Nyoro was arrested at about 9 pm and freed at midnight after chaos erupted in Murang’a town where locals accused police of ‘harassing our MP.’
He had been arrested during a town hall meeting that was live on television from Murang’a, sparking outrage, mainly from leaders allied to Tanga Tanga movement that is associated with Deputy President William Ruto.
Nyoro had clashed with nominated MP Maina Kamanda on Sunday, accusing him of presiding over a harambee in his backyard without inviting him.
“After immense pressure from the people of Murang’a and fellow leaders, Nyoro has been released by police,” said Kipchumba Murkomen, the Senate Majority Leader, who also subscribes to Tanga Tanga.
- Hodgen Mainda Biography, Age, Profile, Education & Office
- Danger Chacha Biography, Age, Profile, Parents & Death
- Zfancy Biography, Age, Prank videos, Parents, Education & Profile
- Jeff Radebe Biography, Age, Wife, Career, Contact & Profile
- Queen Latifah Biography, Age, Profile, Family, Education & Career
- BlaqBonez Biography, Profile, Diss, Family, Occupation & Achievement
- Frank Rukundo Biography, Age, Education, Wife & Career
- Kaffy BBNaija Biography, Age, Occupation, Profile & Career