Carine Rusaro Utamuliza is the Manager of the Natural History Museum in Rwanda. Carine formerly holds the title of the Miss National University of Rwanda and Miss Tourism Queen International.
Carine Rusaro Profile
|Name||Carine Rusaro Utamuliza|
|Age||32 years old|
|Titles||Miss Campus National University of Rwanda|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
Carine Rusaro Age
She is 32 years old as of 2019
Carine Rusaro Family
She is the fourth child in a family of six children, three sons, and three daughters.
Carine Rusaro Education
She was awarded a Bachelor’s Degree in Geology and Conservation at the former National University of Rwanda.
She continued her academic pursuit in the University of Kent, the United Kingdom where she obtained a Master’s Degree in Conservation and Tourism.
Carine Rusaro Career
In 2007, She competed for the title of Miss Campus for the National University of Rwanda, this was the dawn of her participation in beauty contests.
Still, in 2007, she participated in Miss FESPAM in Congo Brazzaville and finished as the first runner up.
By 2012, she competed for Miss Tourism of the Millennium in Ethiopia where she won two titles including Miss Lovely and Miss Elegant.
She participated in the Miss Tourism Queen International beauty pageant in China where she got the title of Miss Elegant and Miss Africa.
In 2009, she contested for Miss Rwanda and finished as the first runner up.
She started working part-time with the ethnographic museum in Huye as a warden guide in 2010.
She was got a job as a manager in 2012, this was immediately after she graduated.Further Reading
- Aurore Mutesi Bio, Age, Career, Boyfriend, Net worth
- Cynthia Akazuba Biography, Age, Career, Education, Sister
- Chuma Matsaluka Biography, Age, Education & Hobbies
- Zozibini Tunzi Biography, Age, Boyfriend, Education & Prizes
- David Makhura Biography, Age, Contact Details, Family, Career
- Tom Close Biography, Age, Songs, Awards, Wedding
- Makeda Mahadeo Biography, Age, Career, Interview, Net worth
- Angel Uwamahoro Biograghy, Age, Career, Net worth, Mashirika