Africa University AU, Entry Requirements for New Applicants. Africa University AU, Zimbabwe Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Programmes 2019/2020 Academic year.
This page contains information on Africa University AU Admission Requirements for undergraduate courses. To gain admission to study your desired programme at Africa University AU, candidates are expected to meet the requirements outlined below.
Before you proceed with your application, please go through the following steps and carefully read the important information outlined below.
Africa University AU Entry Requirements
To complete your admission process, the following are required. Ensure to check the Africa University Fees Structure before submitting application.
- A valid email address: This email address will serve two purposes including LoginID and means of communications on your application. Once you submit your application, updates will be sent to the same email address.
- Scanned Copies of your documents: To have a smooth sailing application, you should have the following documents scanned and preferably saved in pdf format.
- Proof of Identification: You need to have a scanned copy of either your National ID, Driver’s Licence or Passport
- Academic Certificates: You also have to scan your O’Level, A’level certificate or equivalent, English Competency Certificate (if any), University Transcript, etc
- Proof of Payment: If you have already paid your application fee offline thus at the bank or at any of the Africa University Campuses, scan the proof of payment and also save it preferably in pdf format.